Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Update Apple ID Settings

I am getting an alert to Update Apple ID Settings. But when i am putting my password, afetr few minutes of searching a message is appearing "Verification Failed". Please advice

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 7:07 AM

Hello, arindamfromthane.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Have you recently made any changes to your Apple ID? What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Are you able to sign in with your Apple ID and password on the Apple ID account page? Manage your Apple ID - Apple

For more solutions, see if anything in this article helps: Get help with iCloud - Apple Support

Let us know what happens! Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 7:07 AM in response to arindamfromthane

Hello, arindamfromthane.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Have you recently made any changes to your Apple ID? What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Are you able to sign in with your Apple ID and password on the Apple ID account page? Manage your Apple ID - Apple

For more solutions, see if anything in this article helps: Get help with iCloud - Apple Support

Let us know what happens! Take care.

Unable to Update Apple ID Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.