Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorization not working

I recently purchased music off of iTunes from my iPhone, and now I am logged on to my computer and it is telling me that my computer is not authorized to play these songs. So I authorized it. Still is saying its not authorized. So I completely deauthorized my computer and reauthorized it. Still isn't working. I need my music for work (I'm a ballet director) and am not sure what to do.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 7:49 AM

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for recent store downloads typically indicates corrupt downloads. Delete the copies you have from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 7:49 AM in response to sarahmerv

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for recent store downloads typically indicates corrupt downloads. Delete the copies you have from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away.

tt2

Authorization not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.