Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to send emails only Mac air book using yahoo as provider

I do get emails but I cannot send emails. Works fine on my iPhone.

Setting keep saying offline but it is not according to Mail.

I cannot get to change the server setting

Outgoing mail Account - says yahoo (offline) but it is not offline

Thanks

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 1:51 PM

Hey RTTrem,

I see that you're having some trouble sending emails, though it works fine on your iPhone.

First, try running Mail Connection Doctor, as this can help pinpoint the issue and provide solutions to fix it: Use Mail Connection Doctor

If Mail Connection Doctor didn't provide any solutions, take a look at this resource for some steps you can take to resolve the issue you're having: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support. If that still doesn't fix the issue, try removing the account and adding it again: Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Have a great day! 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 1:51 PM in response to RTTrem

Hey RTTrem,

I see that you're having some trouble sending emails, though it works fine on your iPhone.

First, try running Mail Connection Doctor, as this can help pinpoint the issue and provide solutions to fix it: Use Mail Connection Doctor

If Mail Connection Doctor didn't provide any solutions, take a look at this resource for some steps you can take to resolve the issue you're having: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support. If that still doesn't fix the issue, try removing the account and adding it again: Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Have a great day! 

Unable to send emails only Mac air book using yahoo as provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.