Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black and white stripes on the screen ??

What happened to my screen? The error occurred after I plug my new iPhone XR to restore from my previous phone in iTunes?

I had had experience my battery life had been deteriorating, and I had an older Mac that had a ram issue that show a similar screen, I have the original ram and I haven’t made any modification to my laptop, any ideas?

Allready tried a SCM and PRAM reset

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 10:17 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jul 15, 2019 1:58 PM in response to SilviaRP

Hello SilviaRP,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Mac and for the screenshot showing the alert.

Please check the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a message that it restarted or shut down because of a problem - Apple Support

There are many great troubleshooting steps within this article that apply to your situation, and it even has options to help you isolate this issue from a software or a hardware problem. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Black and white stripes on the screen ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.