Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch 4, haptic is not working for apps

Vibration (haptic) is not working for the calls/messages/breath app etc in my Apple watch 4, I am not sure where this is after the watchOS5.2.1.

Has any one experienced this?

I tried on/off bluetooth, force restart the watch, swiching off and starting back none of them worked

However, the haptic is working for the digital crown only.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 7:40 AM

Did you check the settings in (Watch app) My Watch / Sound & Haptics? Try changing the haptic settings, you should feel the confirmation haptic. The only other place to look is the individual app settings in My Watch (for example, Messages) to make sure the Haptic setting didn't get reset.

If that doesn't get the problems fixed you could try unpairing and re-pair to reload all the watch software. If still not working after this your Series 4 is still within Apple's 12 month warranty so use link Get Support and arrange to get the hardware checked by Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 7:40 AM in response to chin400rr-lk

Did you check the settings in (Watch app) My Watch / Sound & Haptics? Try changing the haptic settings, you should feel the confirmation haptic. The only other place to look is the individual app settings in My Watch (for example, Messages) to make sure the Haptic setting didn't get reset.

If that doesn't get the problems fixed you could try unpairing and re-pair to reload all the watch software. If still not working after this your Series 4 is still within Apple's 12 month warranty so use link Get Support and arrange to get the hardware checked by Apple.

Apple watch 4, haptic is not working for apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.