Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account Mail alert! Scammer alert!

Have anyone received an email from this address: aminglok46@sgfdfby.com. With the subject: [12] Unauthorized access has been confirmed please review your account now !. The message was: Your Apple ID Account was sign in to iCloud with other devices, Please check the PDF for the details ! !.

I clicked the link on the pdf but good thing the system asked me if i want to continue. Due to panicking, i almost clicked it but realized to double check the email address of the one sent it. True enough it was not from Apple Support. I almost been victimized.

MacBook Air 11", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 12:08 AM

There is a lot of this sort of thing and variations of it. The first giveaway is that real emails from Apple address you by name, not 'Dear Customer' or similar or your email adress.

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud account Mail alert! Scammer alert!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.