Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud alert

I have received the e-mail below. Should I be worried? Is this from Apple at all? What do you suggest I should do?

From: "iCIoud Notice" <yantodiscordolaksroelp6@ahtrenyx.com>
Subject: RE: Information Locked Account Alert check #96954244
Date: 3 May 2020 at 02.42.27 CEST
To: no-reply.39850828@web.appsupport.com

Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud via a web browser.

Date and Time: May 2, 2020, 1:12 PM PDT
Operating System: Linux

If the information above looks familiar, you can ignore this message.

If you have not signed in to iCloud recently and believe someone may have accessed your account, go to Apple ID (https://appleid.apple.com) to verify your identity under 24 hours before disabled permanently

Apple Support
Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy
Copyright 2020 Apple Inc. One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014 USA. All rights reserved.

Posted on May 2, 2020 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 10:57 PM

Do nothing. It is not from Apple; it is a phishing attack to steal your credentials and personal information.

note the tone of urgency, the poor English and the sending domain (not Apple)

if you clicked it and “logged in”, change your password

Similar questions

3 replies

iCloud alert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.