Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't update Keynote, Pages nor Numbers

I can't update keynote, pages nor numbers; the app store updater asks me to "accept firs in the app store site"? Do you know what is it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 3:15 PM

For macOS: If you did not link the pre-installed apps to your Apple ID when you set up a Mac purchased new (new-in-box from any seller) or purchased refurbished directly from Apple after October 1, 2013, see this support article about how to "accept" bundled applications on a new Mac. If you did link them, sign into the Mac App Store with that same Apple ID & check under the Purchases tab in the Mac App Store. If that doesn't work, uninstall & then reinstall the apps.

Apple has chosen to "hide" your account page in Mojave. Click your name in the lower left of the Mac App Store window to get to your account page. You may need to click on purchases to see the apps to accept. If you still don’t see the option to “accept” the apps deleting them & re-downloading them from the Mac App Store may work.

For iOS see this article.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2019 3:15 PM in response to sanchezpablo

For macOS: If you did not link the pre-installed apps to your Apple ID when you set up a Mac purchased new (new-in-box from any seller) or purchased refurbished directly from Apple after October 1, 2013, see this support article about how to "accept" bundled applications on a new Mac. If you did link them, sign into the Mac App Store with that same Apple ID & check under the Purchases tab in the Mac App Store. If that doesn't work, uninstall & then reinstall the apps.

Apple has chosen to "hide" your account page in Mojave. Click your name in the lower left of the Mac App Store window to get to your account page. You may need to click on purchases to see the apps to accept. If you still don’t see the option to “accept” the apps deleting them & re-downloading them from the Mac App Store may work.

For iOS see this article.

I can't update Keynote, Pages nor Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.