Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch screen crack.

my Apple Watch over heated while it was charging and the screen cracked. It was hot to the touch when I picked it up and noticed the screen. It works fine but the screen cracked what do I do does this count for the manufacturer warranty cause I literally just got it four days ago.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 3:51 PM

It may be covered under your warranty. Call the nearest Apple store and make an appointment with their Genius Bar. Be sure to have your proof of purchase and any packaging material with you. Good luck.

3 replies

Jul 17, 2019 7:03 AM in response to bri148

Contact Apple Support without delay. If you purchased 3-4 days ago direct from Apple you are still within the standard 14-day return period. Your description sounds like a defective battery but it needs hands-on examination by Apple to make the decision. Provided the failure was a manufacturing defect (not abuse or external damage) you should be looking at a simple swap-out with another brand new watch, so if you are taking it in to an Apple Store take your purchase docs, and the box with all the accessories.

Apple Watch screen crack.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.