Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music playlist songs are “not available in your country or region”

I recently got Apple Music and wanted to check out the GOTG Vol. 2 Awesome Mix, but every single song is grayed out except the last one. If I search for the songs individually, I can find and play them just fine. Why is this happening? It also happened before I downloaded it.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 1:51 AM

It is possible that the compilation publishers (Marvel Music) have removed the album from Apple Music after some time. It is not available on Apple Music for my region either, but I see the album available in the iTunes Store (whole album only, not individual tracks).

As a workaround, you can create your own compilation playlist of these tracks, at least the ones you can find.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2019 1:51 AM in response to Emeraldtroll

It is possible that the compilation publishers (Marvel Music) have removed the album from Apple Music after some time. It is not available on Apple Music for my region either, but I see the album available in the iTunes Store (whole album only, not individual tracks).

As a workaround, you can create your own compilation playlist of these tracks, at least the ones you can find.

Apple music playlist songs are “not available in your country or region”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.