Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

I bought an app store card for 30 euros, after redeeming it, it wouldn’t let me purchase anything because I needed to verify my payment method( which was the family organizer’s credit card). After removing the credit card from my payment method without having to leave the apple family, I tried again but now if I click on my apple ID balance to make the purchase, it only allows me to click either on redeem or add funds eventhough it tells me that I have 30 euros on my apple id balance.

any advice?

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Have you tried adding the organizer's credit card back to the account and then try to make a purchase?

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2019 2:32 PM in response to willy149

Have you tried adding the organizer's credit card back to the account and then try to make a purchase?

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.