Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting email

I primarily use my iPhone to view my email and to delete it but I have a second email with the same email address set up on my iPad. How can I delete all the email off my iPad?

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 6:37 PM

When you delete email on your iPhone if the email account is IMAP, it should also delete on the iPad. If the account is a POP account, it won't mirror on other devices.

Find out how the email account is configured. Or if you don't use the email account on your iPad, you can delete the account from the iPad, so you no longer receive or send email. If you'd like to do that let us know and we can tell you how to delete the account on the iPad.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2019 6:37 PM in response to jamskinner

When you delete email on your iPhone if the email account is IMAP, it should also delete on the iPad. If the account is a POP account, it won't mirror on other devices.

Find out how the email account is configured. Or if you don't use the email account on your iPad, you can delete the account from the iPad, so you no longer receive or send email. If you'd like to do that let us know and we can tell you how to delete the account on the iPad.

Deleting email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.