Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I order online?

What happens if I order a iPhone from apple and they ship it for delivery and it arrives at my house but I’m not home?

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 10:14 PM

You would have to sign for it. So they will not leave it there. When you order from the online store you are given the option to receive texts with the tracking number and when it’s out for delivery. You would also be sent emails with the tracking number. Once you have the tracking number you will know which courier company is handling it and you can contact then to arrange for a more suitable time. Once it’s been delivered you receive further notifications it’s been delivered.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2019 10:14 PM in response to nath48

You would have to sign for it. So they will not leave it there. When you order from the online store you are given the option to receive texts with the tracking number and when it’s out for delivery. You would also be sent emails with the tracking number. Once you have the tracking number you will know which courier company is handling it and you can contact then to arrange for a more suitable time. Once it’s been delivered you receive further notifications it’s been delivered.

What if I order online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.