You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on Facebook?

My photos option to "open" when I try to post on Facebook is "grayed out". How do you get photos to load to Facebook? Apple customer service did not help at all.

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 9:55 AM

You must add the Photos from the Facebook end with your browser.

8 replies

Jul 20, 2019 10:33 AM in response to Dinamyte

I have the Photo option at the bottom Like the red circle on the left but then it doesn’t call up any photos at all like you have on the right when I am in Facebook

After you click "Media > Photos" in the sidebar, it may take a while, until your Photos Library appears in right pane of the Media Browser. Then click the disclosure triangle to the left of the word "Photos" and have a cup of coffee, while you wait for the library to open and to show the Moments and albums.

There is a dividing line between the albums and the photos, as you can see in Old Toad's screenshot. You may need to drag this dividing line upwards, if the pane with the photos is missing.

Photos on Facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.