Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

Hey I am trying to figure out how I can change my normal Apple Music plan to the college student plan. I’m a student at Utah valley university and filled the whole thing out and now it’s saying I already have an account set up that I can’t change it!

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 4:26 PM

You can change to a Student subscription from an Individual one. Learn what to do if you already subscribe to Apple Music.

If you have an Individual subscription to Apple Music, you can change to a Student subscription in the Music app or in iTunes on a computer. You can also change on an Android device.

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, your Student subscription won't take effect until your current billing cycle comes to an end. You won't be billed at the Student price until your date of renewal.

Get an Apple Music Student subscription

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205928

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 4:26 PM in response to Bristow5

You can change to a Student subscription from an Individual one. Learn what to do if you already subscribe to Apple Music.

If you have an Individual subscription to Apple Music, you can change to a Student subscription in the Music app or in iTunes on a computer. You can also change on an Android device.

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, your Student subscription won't take effect until your current billing cycle comes to an end. You won't be billed at the Student price until your date of renewal.

Get an Apple Music Student subscription

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205928

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.