Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelled subscription still active and taking payment

I have cancelled my subscription however, it still continues to try to charge me. I have already been charged once and the payment went through. But now the app has tried to charge me again so I have removed my payment method. Again the subscription is cancelled but active because i chose a year subscription. But now anytime I try to add a payment method the app tries to charge my credit/debit card.

How do I go about handeling this?

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 1:42 AM

4 replies

Jul 20, 2019 11:16 AM in response to LalaxMonroe

When did you cancel the subscription ? If less than 24 hours prior to its renewal date you are likely to still be charged. If more than 24 hours : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Jul 20, 2019 9:10 PM in response to King_Penguin

I don’t see why it would be renewed because I had to subscribe to the yearly subscription to get the discount. I did cancel after the free trial so I didn’t fight the subscription fee. However, now it’s still trying to charge me again when I’ve already paid the $13+ Yearly subscription fee! This was last month so why would it charge again??

Cancelled subscription still active and taking payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.