You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guide and directions booklet that’s supposed to come with the new iPhone XR. Mine never had one inside the boxed phone?

How do I get the actual guide booklet to show me how to use all the features on my Apple iPhone? It never came in the box 📦 with the packaged iPhone XR?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 12:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 1:39 PM

There is an app on the phone called Tips. That's a good place to start. You can also open the Books app and download the manual for the iPhone.

If you would prefer to read about the phone on your computer here is the link-->Welcome - Apple Support

5 replies

Jul 20, 2019 1:38 PM in response to Angelicanimals

There should have been a quick start guide with the phone in the box. It should be under the area the phone was sitting in, and where the power adapter and cable are located. However, for the User Guide, you need to go online to get that. You cannot print one, however there is a free link in Safari to see it, and there used to be a free download in Books. You can use this link if you wish, Welcome - Apple Support

Guide and directions booklet that’s supposed to come with the new iPhone XR. Mine never had one inside the boxed phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.