Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE ID DISABLED

I was told to contact support because on my Mac Book Air I am not able to download an apps or install updates on apps.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 9:03 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like yourself.

You can click the "contact Apple Support" link below from If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2019 9:03 AM in response to bindi0429

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like yourself.

You can click the "contact Apple Support" link below from If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

APPLE ID DISABLED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.