Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod 6 battery life

So 1 year ago I got a iPod touch 6 gen and I loved it but the battery life is only lasting for about 15 minutes and I look after my I pod very well I never use it in charge I have a decent case on it.... so what more?

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 10:53 AM

See this Apple article: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple and this one About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

In particular, make sure you do not have the screen brightness higher than necessary and that the Auto-Lock feature kicks in as soon as possible. There's no point in having the display on long after you've stopped looking at the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2019 10:53 AM in response to RiseOfGeckoGamer

See this Apple article: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple and this one About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

In particular, make sure you do not have the screen brightness higher than necessary and that the Auto-Lock feature kicks in as soon as possible. There's no point in having the display on long after you've stopped looking at the screen.

iPod 6 battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.