Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 7000 watch

So I have a Apple Watch series 7000 and when I try to compete it says I need to update but I’m already up to date and it still says for me to update. Does my watch not work with compete

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 3:38 AM

Series 7000 marked on the back of the watch indicates an original first generation Apple Watch (before Series 1, around 5 years old) which can only update to WatchOS v4.3.2 so you have the latest available for your watch. It appears you want to use features which are not supported for your watch, so your options are abandon the attempt or upgrade to a later model of Apple Watch.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2019 3:38 AM in response to Dackins

Series 7000 marked on the back of the watch indicates an original first generation Apple Watch (before Series 1, around 5 years old) which can only update to WatchOS v4.3.2 so you have the latest available for your watch. It appears you want to use features which are not supported for your watch, so your options are abandon the attempt or upgrade to a later model of Apple Watch.

Series 7000 watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.