Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2nd hand apple watch

I bought my Apple Watch 2nd hand and the last owner deleted it from his account but it still won’t let me use my Apple ID to sign in. It says it is still connected to his account

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 8:32 PM

Then he didn't prepare it properly for you. You need him to do the following or you'll never able to use the watch:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If he can't or is unwilling to do what is contained in the support article, send it back for refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2019 8:32 PM in response to savback23

Then he didn't prepare it properly for you. You need him to do the following or you'll never able to use the watch:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If he can't or is unwilling to do what is contained in the support article, send it back for refund.

2nd hand apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.