Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Wish List on iTunes

I can't seem to delete items from My Wish List on iTunes. When I click on the 'x' next to the item, nothing happens. I am using the most recent version of iTunes and have restarted my computer.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 10:13 PM

Some problem. I can (usually) delete these items from the iOS iTunes Store app, but cannot at all from the Mac app, a problem which as persisted from the iTunes now into the new Catalina Music app store.

It's an obvious bug, shared by many people, and keeps persisting.

Apple, what's wrong with your processes, dudes? Kind of a mess.

And yes, after seeing how long it has persisted, and that it still hasn't been fixed in Catalina, I just reported it directly to Apple via Feedback.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 10:13 PM in response to wskrauss

Some problem. I can (usually) delete these items from the iOS iTunes Store app, but cannot at all from the Mac app, a problem which as persisted from the iTunes now into the new Catalina Music app store.

It's an obvious bug, shared by many people, and keeps persisting.

Apple, what's wrong with your processes, dudes? Kind of a mess.

And yes, after seeing how long it has persisted, and that it still hasn't been fixed in Catalina, I just reported it directly to Apple via Feedback.

My Wish List on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.