Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I delete items on my iTunes Wishlist?

Subject says it all. I've tried it on my iMac (mid-2011) and on my MacBook Air (mid-2011) both have MacOS 10.13.6 and iTunes 12.6.5.3 and I CAN'T use later versions of either one.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 7:41 PM

Romad,

Some time ago this Forum had a rash of that exact complaint. Clicking the "X" seems to be working correctly in the latest versions. Since you are running an old version, you are probably seeing the old bug. Anyway, there was no fix or workaround other than to use a more recent version.

Hopefully it is not causing a big problem.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2021 7:41 PM in response to romad

Romad,

Some time ago this Forum had a rash of that exact complaint. Clicking the "X" seems to be working correctly in the latest versions. Since you are running an old version, you are probably seeing the old bug. Anyway, there was no fix or workaround other than to use a more recent version.

Hopefully it is not causing a big problem.

Sep 10, 2021 3:22 PM in response to jdo_apple

Well, that was totally UNHELPFUL! You obviously did not even bother to READ my post so I'll copy it here and highlight the information you need to be able to answer me:

Subject says it all. I've tried it on my iMac (mid-2011) and on my MacBook Air (mid-2011) both have MacOS 10.13.6 and iTunes 12.6.5.3 and I CAN'T use later versions of either one.

Your post sent me to instructions that are NOT germane to my question:

1. They cover MacOS 10.15 and 11.0 neither of which will run on my iMac or MBA. (See last sentence of the repost above). BTW, there ISN'T a "Music" application in MacOS 10.13.x
  2. Selecting the item and clicking the delete button does NOT work. This is WHY I asked for help.

Why can't I delete items on my iTunes Wishlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.