Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete TV shows from my wishlist.

I cannot delete TV shows from my wishlist. I can delete movies and songs from the wishlist, however. I have the newest version of iTunes. What gives?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 9:09 AM

Depending on the exact cause of the issue it could potentially help to downgrade iTunes to the previous build, assuming this wasn't an issue previously. Alternatively contact Official Apple Support for assistance with making changes to your iTunes Store account that you're not able to make yourself, i.e. clear (some of) your wishlist.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2022 9:09 AM in response to Superwolf153

Depending on the exact cause of the issue it could potentially help to downgrade iTunes to the previous build, assuming this wasn't an issue previously. Alternatively contact Official Apple Support for assistance with making changes to your iTunes Store account that you're not able to make yourself, i.e. clear (some of) your wishlist.

tt2

I cannot delete TV shows from my wishlist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.