Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods are not showing options when I access the settings

My AirPods are not showing options such as tap settings and just has forget device in the options when I access the settings-bluetooth-"my" AirPods -info. Any ideas?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 4:34 PM

Hi hucklbunny,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you don't see all the options you're expecting for your AirPods in Settings.

For reference, this is what you should be seeing on this page: Adjust the settings of your AirPods.

Try resetting your AirPods using these instructions: Reset your AirPods.

Also be sure your iPhone XS is updated to iOS 12.4: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact support.

Have a fantastic day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2019 4:34 PM in response to hucklbunny

Hi hucklbunny,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you don't see all the options you're expecting for your AirPods in Settings.

For reference, this is what you should be seeing on this page: Adjust the settings of your AirPods.

Try resetting your AirPods using these instructions: Reset your AirPods.

Also be sure your iPhone XS is updated to iOS 12.4: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact support.

Have a fantastic day!

Jul 24, 2019 7:23 PM in response to hucklbunny

I bought some “AirPods 2” with wireless charging case. Seller listed them as used. When I got them they were in what appears to be new sealed condition. I am getting more and more convinced they are fake. They do not display the options in settings like OP is experiencing. The box and even charging case have Apple logo or “designed by apple” text. Box and charging case might be real but I’m pretty sure the air pods are fake. 😢 pretty sure I got scammed. eBay removed the listing but won’t help me get money refunded since they sent me a product even though it is a fraudulent product.

My AirPods are not showing options when I access the settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.