You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music subscription

Hello,

I am not living in France where I subscribed at Music, for now I live in Mexico for a while.

I tried to re-subscribe with the Mexican Music application on my MacBook, but it sends me on the French page again to pay it in Euros.

Could you help me to subscribe at the Mexican Music application to pay it in Pesos please?

Allan

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 12:53 PM

The country or region of your Apple Music subscription is linked to the country or region of your Apple ID, which is based on the listed billing address. You can change the country or region of your Apple ID, but in the process you may loose access to some content from the previous country or region, while in the new country.

When you change the country or region of your Apple ID, you will be asked for a new payment method, which must be valid locally.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you had any subscriptions, then those will have to be canceled, and may expire soon afterwards. If you want subscriptions to expire sooner, then you can ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance with that.

With a new region for your Apple ID, you can shop in the local iTunes Store, App Store and get an Apple Music subscription for the new region.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2019 12:53 PM in response to Allan_Baratto

The country or region of your Apple Music subscription is linked to the country or region of your Apple ID, which is based on the listed billing address. You can change the country or region of your Apple ID, but in the process you may loose access to some content from the previous country or region, while in the new country.

When you change the country or region of your Apple ID, you will be asked for a new payment method, which must be valid locally.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you had any subscriptions, then those will have to be canceled, and may expire soon afterwards. If you want subscriptions to expire sooner, then you can ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance with that.

With a new region for your Apple ID, you can shop in the local iTunes Store, App Store and get an Apple Music subscription for the new region.

Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.