You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Subscription

I was trying to download an app however I found out that its not available to my country. The app was an online banking app that I will need once I migrate to the UK. I tried to change regions but it says I will have to cancel the Apple music subscription. And so I did but I plan to resubscribe once I’m in the UK in a week time or after I have downloaded the app. Yet when I checked, settings suggests that I will have to wait till June 2nd, which I can’t till I’ll be able to change regions. The reason behind is that I don’t want to let the songs to completely disappear once the sub expires as I have already unsubscribed. Is there a way around this?

Posted on May 2, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 6:26 AM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to cancel it.

(197305)

2 replies

Apple Music Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.