Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick way to switch between languages

I study Spanish and German (and soon, French). My primary language is English.

One: Is there a quick way to switch between language formats on iPad 2 and iPad Pro?

Two: Do language settings also affect Bluetooth keyboards (I hope so)?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 8:43 PM

Hello,

In Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards you can add as many keyboard languages as you want. On the on-screen keyboard if you tap the little globe icon (in the lower left of the keyboard) iPad will cycle through all of the different language keyboards that you have specified. Also if you hold down on the globe icon iPad will display a list of keyboards so you can choose whichever one you want.

I hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 8:43 PM in response to cheapskate0

Hello,

In Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards you can add as many keyboard languages as you want. On the on-screen keyboard if you tap the little globe icon (in the lower left of the keyboard) iPad will cycle through all of the different language keyboards that you have specified. Also if you hold down on the globe icon iPad will display a list of keyboards so you can choose whichever one you want.

I hope this helps!

Quick way to switch between languages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.