Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album out of order

I pre-ordered The Search and when the final set of songs was released, the songs that were released first were at the bottom. How can I fix this?

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 11:55 AM

Hello Kieran_L,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with songs being out of order in an album you bought on the iTunes Store. To help with this, try removing the album from your library and then download the album again and here is more info:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 11:55 AM in response to Kieran_L

Hello Kieran_L,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with songs being out of order in an album you bought on the iTunes Store. To help with this, try removing the album from your library and then download the album again and here is more info:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books

Cheers!

Album out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.