Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing portion of an album

I had purchased the Album "America's Greatest Hits: History" several years ago. Now, only one song shows ups in it. The more concerning issue is that when I search the album in the iTunes Store that song is the only one that shows up in the album there. The description of the album mentions all of the other songs, but they are not there. It does show I purchased it and I paid full price, so I am not sure where it went. There are no hidden songs/albums, and I checked on my MacBook and iPhone which are both fully updated.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 3:26 PM

I would imagine that the rights holders have withdrawn the album from the store, though for reasons unexplained the track Lonely People is still available. The ability to redownload past purchases depends on the continued availability of the content in the store. Would you still have this album on a device or backup somewhere?

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 3:26 PM in response to Atrauner

I would imagine that the rights holders have withdrawn the album from the store, though for reasons unexplained the track Lonely People is still available. The ability to redownload past purchases depends on the continued availability of the content in the store. Would you still have this album on a device or backup somewhere?

tt2

Missing portion of an album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.