Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am stuck in iBooks.

How do I get back to library. Tapping on screen doesn’t do it. (Just makes the document bigger or smaller) There is no menu. In fact there is nothing on the screen but the document. It is not the document as I have had the problems on other items in iBooks in the past.

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 7:04 AM

Force close the app then reopen it.

Double tap your home button to bring up the app switcher. Swipe the app upwards to fully close it (you might want to close other apps if you're not using them and don't them in the background). Then tap your home button once to return to your home screen. Open the app fresh.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 7:04 AM in response to Spangles54

Force close the app then reopen it.

Double tap your home button to bring up the app switcher. Swipe the app upwards to fully close it (you might want to close other apps if you're not using them and don't them in the background). Then tap your home button once to return to your home screen. Open the app fresh.

I am stuck in iBooks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.