Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happend to all my purchased music

I had about 1000 songs in my list from Itunes that have been purchased for years and now they are gone. There are only about 25 songs in the list. Help

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 8:01 AM

If you've deleted them, if they are still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them, see if you can redownload them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If you can't redownload them copy them back from your backup of your downloads/computer, or if you have them on an iOS device or iPod you can copy them back from that to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 8:01 AM in response to jeanie114

If you've deleted them, if they are still in the store and if you haven't moved countries since buying them, see if you can redownload them : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If you can't redownload them copy them back from your backup of your downloads/computer, or if you have them on an iOS device or iPod you can copy them back from that to your computer's iTunes library via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

What happend to all my purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.