Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Showing Indian Search Results

I am trying to download the Architectural Digest app for my iPhone and iPad and I keep being shown only the India version of the app when doing a search in the App Store. I know there's a US version because I've had it before. I tried to check what country/region my App Store was setup for, but when I click on the Country/Region under my appleID settings on both my iPhone and iPad, it won't show the country I have selected and just gives an error saying I have active subscriptions/passes that have to complete before I can change it. I don't necessarily want to change it, I just want to see how it's setup so I can determine if that's why I'm being shown Indian apps. I've never lived in India, nor have I ever changed my country to be anything but the US.

When I go to the App Store on my MacBook Pro, I can see that the country for the App Store on my computer is set for US.

Any ideas why I'm not being shown the US version of the app I'm searching for??

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 7:21 AM

That's a great suggestion and I was able to see that my country/region is indeed set for United States. I'm still using the AD app on one of my iPads and it's still getting the new magazines as they are published, so I'm assuming the app is still available. Are you able to see the US version when you do a search in the app store?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2019 7:21 AM in response to Eric Root

That's a great suggestion and I was able to see that my country/region is indeed set for United States. I'm still using the AD app on one of my iPads and it's still getting the new magazines as they are published, so I'm assuming the app is still available. Are you able to see the US version when you do a search in the app store?

App Store Showing Indian Search Results

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.