Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

export pictures from minim mac to external hard drive

trying to export pictures from my older mini mac to external hard drive and having no luck what so ever, any ideas on how to do this?

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 2:31 PM

I assume you are using either Photos or iPhoto for your pictures. In either case the solution is pretty much the same. Run the program and select the photos you want to export. You can set it to view all your photos and then do Select All to get all at once. Then select Export from the File menu and point to your external drive. If this doesn’t work for you describe what fails when you try.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2019 2:31 PM in response to thedev210

I assume you are using either Photos or iPhoto for your pictures. In either case the solution is pretty much the same. Run the program and select the photos you want to export. You can set it to view all your photos and then do Select All to get all at once. Then select Export from the File menu and point to your external drive. If this doesn’t work for you describe what fails when you try.

export pictures from minim mac to external hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.