You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12.4 Update Calendar Issues

After updating to 12.4 my calendars now show exclamation points, and some of my email accounts will not sync, keep getting server failures and my saved passwords no longer work

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 8:30 AM

3 replies

Jul 29, 2019 11:19 AM in response to webodisk

What was your previous iOS version, that is important, because iOS 12.4 only had the following changes. Please introspect how these changes can affect what you have posted.

Phone migration

• Introduces the ability to wirelessly transfer data and migrate directly from an old iPhone to a new iPhone during setup

Apple News

• Makes downloaded issues accessible in the My Magazines section, both online and offline
  • Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
  • Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues by selecting History > Clear > Clear All

Other improvements and fixes

• Includes a security fix for the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch and re-enables Walkie-Talkie functionality

This release also includes support for HomePod in Japan and Taiwan.

12.4 Update Calendar Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.