Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have reset my Privacy --> Photos setting but adding an App is not an option

I purchased the Diptic Power Bundle form the App store last week. The Diptic is working fine but both Diptic Video and PDQ are not working. When I start the App, the following message appears:

"To continue, Diptic Video needs to access your photos. Please update your Settings."

I have reset my Privacy --> Photos setting but adding an App is not an option. Running the App again gives the same error message.

I have attempted to email Support@dipticapp.com, message to its FB and Twitter account but have heard nothing back.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Is this company still in business?

Thanks.

S. Wong

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 11:27 AM

It seems they are still in business, but that's not an Apple app, so we (users like you) can't be helpful.

Have you already seen this page with FAQs and address to mail them?:--> http://www.dipticapp.com/support/

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Jul 29, 2019 11:37 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Thanks for the reply.

I did send two emails to the address listed on its site but didn't hear back. I have also messaged its Twitter account but heard nothing back. I started looking around and most of its social media posting were from a few years ago. Hence, I thought it might be out of business.

I purchased the Bundle from the Apple Apps Store and assume it is an Apple App. Is that a bad assumption?

Regards,

S Wong

I have reset my Privacy --> Photos setting but adding an App is not an option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.