Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store Country Switch Issue

I'm from Costa Rica, and I have an Apple Music subscription (family) there, but I'm at the USA right now for a month, I had a billing problem with my Costa Rican card and the subscription couldn't be renewed.

Now I changed the region to USA because I needed to download an app that is only available here, and my Apple Music subscription disappeared!, I have no problem with staying with this country store, but if I start a new subscription in this region with my USA payment method, all my libraries will appear again? or do I have to be back in Costa Rica tu subscribe again and retrieve all my info?

Thanx

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 5:02 PM

Similar questions

8 replies

Jul 30, 2019 5:10 AM in response to King_Penguin

I just wanted to pay my subscription with my US card... 😡😡😡

Are you sure there’s nothing I can do?

If I pay my subscription right now with my US card will I be able to change country once I get to Costa Rica? And not loose my library again? What about my family? Do they loose their library additions too? I had a family plan... 😡

iTunes Store Country Switch Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.