Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what to do when someone tries signing into your apple ID that isnt you?

Wanted to reach out. Today i experienced someone from Jinhau, Zhejiang try to log into my apple ID. tagged along with my apple ID is saved cc information pictures apps etc etc. What is the best thing to do after something like this happens ?

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2019 7:14 AM

If this is an email you received, are you sure the message is legitimate? Does it contain a link for you to sign in somewhere? It may be a scam.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2019 7:14 AM in response to reaching4help

If this is an email you received, are you sure the message is legitimate? Does it contain a link for you to sign in somewhere? It may be a scam.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

what to do when someone tries signing into your apple ID that isnt you?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.