Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple reports that someone is using my Apple I.D. and password changes do not resolve it.

I keep getting the message that Apple reports that someone is using my Apple I.D. and password changes do not resolve it. After several attempts, what else can I do to stop this hack from using my ID?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 10:46 AM

2 replies

Jan 28, 2022 12:14 PM in response to rollie129

Hello there rollie129,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have issues with your Apple ID being accessed without your permission. If you have followed the steps in this article If you think your Apple ID has been compromised and still have an issue, we would recommend reaching out to Apple directly by checking out this link to Get Support and they will be more than happy to proceed with additional steps.

We wish you the best of luck.

Apple reports that someone is using my Apple I.D. and password changes do not resolve it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.