Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch battery drain

My Apple Watch battery is draining fast. I have the latest updates. There is a location arrow on screen but I don’t know why can anyone help. Battery is not lasting one day!

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 2:50 PM

On your iPhone close out your Maps App or any Navigation App that may be running in the background. Also, often a reset helps. If the closing of active navigation App(s) doesn't help reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both.

2 replies

Apple Watch battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.