Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to get Nook on the iPad to find books already on the ipad?

I have many books on my iPad. Accidentally deleted NOOK, reinstalled from the app store, but it doesn't show any books in my library. Is there a way to get it to 'find' those books? If not, is there a way for me to delete those books since I can't access them and they are just taking up space on the iPad.

I also have Kindle on my iPad. If I can't get NOOK to find those books, can I get Kindle to find them?

It's frustrating to have 100s of unread books/documents on the iPad with no way to get to them or to delete them.

Steve

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 6:36 PM

The iOS Nook App was just updated a month ago. Within the App you should always be able to just login to your Barnes and Noble account and re-download all your free or purchased Nook Books. It’s just like the Kindle or iBook apps and accounts in that regard.

zmclearan - Barnes and Noble still sells their own Nook readers both as color display tablets and paper white displays.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2019 6:36 PM in response to BootySox

The iOS Nook App was just updated a month ago. Within the App you should always be able to just login to your Barnes and Noble account and re-download all your free or purchased Nook Books. It’s just like the Kindle or iBook apps and accounts in that regard.

zmclearan - Barnes and Noble still sells their own Nook readers both as color display tablets and paper white displays.

Is there a way to get Nook on the iPad to find books already on the ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.