Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S free replacement promised

I dropped of my non-working 6s to nearby Apple Store tech. and received email next day confirming I'm eligible for a free replacement. I was promised it would arrive in about a week and would get a call and email to come and pick it up.

What is the status of this? I'm logged on so you have all my data and can't look anything up on this current Android device.

Thank you

Rev bill fix Jr

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 3:08 AM

you can try

Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

3 replies

Aug 1, 2019 5:13 AM in response to Rudegar

First, thank you.

However, now I'm more upset because it shows no status, after driving an hour one way to wait over 2 hours to be told replacement would be at the store in a week.

Ethically and morally, Apple just needs to give me. Free upgrade from the problematic 6S to a 7.

Thank you again, for your time

Rev William Fix Jr

Repair R431012766.

iPhone 6S free replacement promised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.