Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music

Where is my lost music? I can't find a particular album that I purchased, But in the iTunes Store it says I definitely have purchased the whole album. Where is it?

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 10:02 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case anything has been hidden in error and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note your iTunes account typically includes your purchases only unless you have a subscription to iTunes Match or Apple Music. It is generally up to you to move your media from one computer to another and keep it backed up. If you have iCloud Music Library and have placed all of your content in the cloud with no local downloads remaining on a computer then should you delete anything in error it will be deleted everywhere with no options for recovery.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2019 10:02 AM in response to sirsani

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case anything has been hidden in error and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Note your iTunes account typically includes your purchases only unless you have a subscription to iTunes Match or Apple Music. It is generally up to you to move your media from one computer to another and keep it backed up. If you have iCloud Music Library and have placed all of your content in the cloud with no local downloads remaining on a computer then should you delete anything in error it will be deleted everywhere with no options for recovery.

tt2

Itunes music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.