You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download a song that is showing on my purchased section on itunes as not in my computer, but is not showing an option to download?

Title may be a bit much, but basically when I go to the purchased section on itunes, using a PC, I can go to the "not in my library" section and it lists a few songs. It is not giving me any option to download them though.

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 6:29 PM

4 replies

Aug 3, 2019 2:36 AM in response to loumast7250

You should see cloud download links just to the right of the track time. You shouldn't be seeing the Download HD When Available control as that only applies to Movies and TV Shows. reboot your computer and try again. Try resizing the iTunes window. If you still don't get the links I'd reinstall iTunes. Note that your main iTunes library should also show any unhidden and undownloaded purchases with cloud links which can be used to download them.

tt2

How do I download a song that is showing on my purchased section on itunes as not in my computer, but is not showing an option to download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.