You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i purchase a song, which i have already downloaded?

hi,

basically, what happens is: when i click ... in iTunes and then choose Show in iTunes Store, it brings me to the right place, but i can buy all the other tracks of the album presented but the one i have already downloaded.

any ideas?

regards,

j

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 8:36 AM

Jun 2016: Apple Music: How to Purchase A Song After Streaming in Apple Music - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7594168 - "Highlight the song, click on the three dots ... click on "Go To" > click on "Show In iTunes Store" > click on the buy button. You can buy the entire Album or just the Song. "... "Apparently, I had purchased the song from an album and also had an "Apple music" copy. Once I removed the "Apple music" copy from the playlist, I added the purchased version to the playlist and it worked."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2021 8:36 AM in response to janisjanis

Jun 2016: Apple Music: How to Purchase A Song After Streaming in Apple Music - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7594168 - "Highlight the song, click on the three dots ... click on "Go To" > click on "Show In iTunes Store" > click on the buy button. You can buy the entire Album or just the Song. "... "Apparently, I had purchased the song from an album and also had an "Apple music" copy. Once I removed the "Apple music" copy from the playlist, I added the purchased version to the playlist and it worked."

how can i purchase a song, which i have already downloaded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.