Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 did not see SIM card!

My IPhone 7 si dead because new iOS. How to solve this problem? it didn’t see sim card anymore and nothing helps.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 8:00 AM

A new version of iOS is very unlikely to be responsible for a single failure, we would see many problems reported from probably thousands of affected users. It is more likely this is a hardware problem, so start by checking the troubleshooting steps in If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 8:00 AM in response to victorykin

A new version of iOS is very unlikely to be responsible for a single failure, we would see many problems reported from probably thousands of affected users. It is more likely this is a hardware problem, so start by checking the troubleshooting steps in If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Aug 3, 2019 9:03 AM in response to Branta_uk

I did all this steps. I went to a service center, payed money for backup.

Result: SIM work for 1-2 days. Then goes a broken cycle. When I reput my SIM card to the slot and restart iPhone. It can see SIM card for a while. And repeat all this mass anytime it wants. I don't know what to do.

In the service workers said to sell this phone because it has broken system. But why I need to have all this troubles if I have already bought the phone?

What more solutions can be?

What would Apple do for solving this issue, especially if I am not the one case?

iPhone 7 did not see SIM card!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.