Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Saver

I just noticed that my screen saver is coming on my iMac.

I am running Majave 10.14.6

iMac Pro

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 11:07 AM

Okay then, Patti Enoch, maybe I can help you with that. A screen saver is built into the OS, So pretty much most Macs (desktop or Notebook) have one. If you Do Not want it to come on, go to the large Apple icon at the top left of your screen, then go to System Preferences, then Desktop/Screen saver and Energy Preferences. You should be able to set it to start after 1 hour up to Never, and pick the design, or have one happen at random. Anyways, you can set this as you see fit. This isn't a huge deal.

john b

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 11:07 AM in response to Patti Enoch

Okay then, Patti Enoch, maybe I can help you with that. A screen saver is built into the OS, So pretty much most Macs (desktop or Notebook) have one. If you Do Not want it to come on, go to the large Apple icon at the top left of your screen, then go to System Preferences, then Desktop/Screen saver and Energy Preferences. You should be able to set it to start after 1 hour up to Never, and pick the design, or have one happen at random. Anyways, you can set this as you see fit. This isn't a huge deal.

john b

Screen Saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.