Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help request l posted.

The help requests I posted to the community can not be found, I do not know how this happened. Please help. Thanks placidus224

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 1:43 PM

Repost them. There is nothing we can do.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

4 replies

Aug 4, 2019 12:21 PM in response to placidus224

If you use the Books application you can download the instructional books for iOS and macOS for free. While your products are in warranty you can call Apple Support for help for 90 days of free telephone support. You are always welcome to post in the forums for help. See Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question. We are here to help. We are all users. We are not mind-readers nor clairvoyants. We only know what you write down and tell us. Be specific and thorough. Include your hardware information and installed version of macOS.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Aug 3, 2019 6:17 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy. Thanks for responding to my request for help, that I appreciate very much. I am new to the Apple products of which I have the following, a Apple iPhone, a Apple iPad and my last purchase a iMac. I am new to the OS they have, therefore bare with me when I mess up and help me with the issues that is in question, also can I contact you directly by eMail if I need further assistance. Thanks once again. placidus224

Help request l posted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.