Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.14.6 Combo Update

I'm updating from 10.14.4. I've tried twice to download and install the 10.14.6 Combo Update. Each time, at the end of the installation it says installation failed because of bad downloaded modules.

This process takes hours and I don't know till the end that the update didn't work.

Anyone else having this issue? If so, what's the workaround.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 2:31 PM

6 replies

Aug 5, 2019 6:30 PM in response to macjack

I spoke too soon. Safari is still hanging after visiting a few websites. Right now I'm using Firefox for this discussion, it works fine. I don't know about Mail, but I expect it will hang up too. So, I still don't have a real computer. A real computer can surf the net and read and send email using the preloaded programs. I have part of a computer for the price of a whole computer.

So far, the update from 10.14.4 to 10.14.6 doesn't seem to have screwed anything up like 10.14.5 did to me, it just didn't fix anything that I can use.

10.14.6 Combo Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.