Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch recording time spent on motorcycle as exercise !

Hi Experts

I have recently started using my motorcycle again and have noticed that my Apple Watch (3) is recording time spent on the bike as exercise minutes! It's also recording Move effort.

It seems a bit inconsistent as it's not minute-for-minute totals but both are being updated.

I've tried all the parameters in settings for watch and the Health app on my phone (8+)... I've even unpaired and reset the watch but its still sending through the updates.

Any ideas how to stop this activity being seen as Exercise? At present I am deleting the data through the Health app on the phone after each trip but that doesn't seem like the right answer... and it's a pain!

Thanks in advance :-)

Iain

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 3:59 AM

Unfortunately you can’t. You will just need to delete the data from your health app and activity app after your motorcycle ride as your currently doing

3 replies

apple watch recording time spent on motorcycle as exercise !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.